Monday, April 25, 2011

How to know if HD2 is 1024MB.


image via Smartphone Deals



According to my knowledge, there are 2 types of HD2s.
  • European HD2 w/512MB of memory.
  • US T-Mobile HD2 w/1024MB.
For all the guides here at ZAP4 dealing with the HD2, you must have the US T-Mobile 1024MB version of the HD2.


TO CHECK WHICH HD2 YOU HAVE


According to this post at XDA, if you have a green call button and a red end button (like in the picture above) then you have the US T-Mobile 1024MB HD2. The European 512MB HD2, supposedly, has all white buttons.


Disclaimer: These guides are intended to help others with their HD2s. If something should go wrong, no one is responsible except for you. It is up to you to verify all the information given. This is how I did it and I am sharing my experience in hopes that it'll make it easier for others. It worked for me. If you do not want to risk breaking your phone and do not want to mess around with your phone, I recommend you buy an iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment